Last Updated Date: December 16, 2020
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the website of R2 Technologies, Incorporated (“R2,” “we,” “us” or “our”) located at www.glacialskin.com and other online properties owned or controlled by or on behalf of R2 (each a “Website” and, collectively, the “Websites”).
The Information R2 Collects.
- User-Provided Personal Information. You may provide to R2 what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number) when using the Website. Personally identifiable information does not include “aggregate” information that we collect about a group or category of products, services, or users that is not personally identifiable or from which individual identities are removed. We may use and disclose aggregate information, and other non-personally identifiable information, for various purposes.
- “Automatically Collected” Information. When you use the Website, we may automatically record certain information by using different types of technology, including standard log files, “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address, UDID, or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Website, the pages you view on the Website, and the dates and times that you visit the Website.
The Ways R2 Uses Information That It Collects.
R2 uses the information that we collect to develop, operate, maintain, enhance and provide all of the features and services found on the Website now and in the future, including the following:
- We may use the information that you provide or that we collect to contact you and provide you with information about our products and services or otherwise develop our business relationship with you.
- We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for advertising and retargeting, and more generally to improve and optimize the Website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We may use the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Website works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- We may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to:(a) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Website; and (b) monitor usage metrics.
- We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send (a) messages about the Website, and (b) promotional messages related to the Website. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications through links provided in such messages.
When R2 Discloses Information That It Collects.
R2 is not in the business of selling your information. We do, however, disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances in connection with developing, providing, and maintaining the Website and operating our business, including:
- We may share your information with third parties to help us use such information as described above. These third parties are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for R2.
- We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or where R2 determines that such action is necessary or useful to comply with applicable laws, to respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise support or cooperate with judicial or law enforcement activity.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect R2 and others from fraudulent, abusive, predatory, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Website; or to protect or vindicate the rights, property, or personal safety of R2, our users, or others.
In the Event of Merger or Sale.
In the event that all or a portion of R2 or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users, including personal information, in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with R2, in which case R2 may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Website. We may retain information you submit for a variety of purposes, as described under the heading “Data Retention”, below.
We will retain your data for as long as needed to provide you services. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where possible (and subject to the foregoing), we generally remove your data from active user databases promptly upon request, but a longer period maybe required to delete other copies stored on our servers. Note that we do not delete from our servers files that you have in common with other users, and that we may retain archival copies of all of your data stored in connection with routine information technology backups.
Third Party Websites.
The Website may contain links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Website. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
The technology systems underlying the Website are located within the United States and other jurisdictions, and the Terms are governed by United States law. If you choose to use the Website from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personally identifiable information outside of those regions to the United States and other jurisdictions for storage and processing, and by providing your personally identifiable information on the Website you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
R2 Contact Information.